What is the ancient secret of Chinese sages? How does it affect our relationship with the living environment? Is there a simple way to maintain the delicate harmony between humankind and the natural world? Feng shui-which means literally “wind water”-provides practical guidance to leading a more balanced life. Packed with old prints and geomantic principles, this small book presents the essential techniques and profound truths of feng shui with rare simplicity and beauty.
Feng Shui: Secrets of Chinese Geomancy
- Original Pdf files – 72 pages
- Author: Richard Creightmore
- Publisher : Bloomsbury Publishing; 1st edition (January 24, 2012)
- ISBN-10 : 0802777872
- ISBN-13 : 978-0802777874
- this small book presents the essential techniques and profound truths of feng shui with rare simplicity and beauty.
- Watch on Amazon
BIG SAVE FOR BUNDLES WITH BOOK CHECKER'S COUPONS
- 20FOR3 - Discount 20% for orders from 3 items
- 30FOR5 - Discount 30% for orders from 5 items
- 40FOR10 - Discount 40% for orders from 10 items